Learn how to paint a beautiful winter scene with watercolors!
Dive into the enchanting world of winter with my latest watercolor tutorial, 'Winter Bridge to Calm.' Join me in crafting a serene landscape, as we explore the art of capturing the soothing ambiance of a warm winter afternoon. Perfect for artists of all levels, this tutorial provides step-by-step guidance, revealing the secrets behind snow-covered pine trees, an old bridge, and the unique mood of winter. Let the brushstrokes guide you on this delightful artistic journey. Instantly download and start creating your own winter masterpiece today!
What you get:
- A PDF file listing the art supplies used in a tutorial and additional information about the painting.
- A PDF file with my top 12 colors, information how to mix them and how to achieve shadow colors.
- Line drawings to get you started. The line drawings come in various sizes, ready for your to print out in your desired size.
- Reference photo and my finished painting for your reference.
- 11 videos (total duration 1 h 30 min) which you can download on your computer and follow the tutorial at your own pace in the comfort of your home
If you have any questions you can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You're welcome to join our group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/esperoart
- Visit my school site: https://www.esperoart.com/
- Learn with me on Skillshare: https://www.skillshare.com/en/r/user/esperoart?gr_tch_ref=on&gr_trp=on
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/esperoart