Doggy Delight - Tutorial
Learn how to paint a realistic dog with watercolors!
Learn how to paint a realistic light-furred dog in this detailed watercolor tutorial. This step-by-step guide will take you through the entire painting process. You'll learn how to create the illusion of depth and texture, and how to use colors to achieve a realistic look. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced painter, this tutorial will provide valuable insights and techniques to improve your watercolor skills. Get access to the tutorial now and start painting your own beautiful dog portrait today!
What you get:
- A PDF file listing the art supplies used in a tutorial and additional information about the painting.
- Reference photo and line drawings to get you started. The line drawings come in various sizes, ready for your to print out in your desired size.
- 9 videos (total duration 1 h 50 min) which you can download on your computer and follow the tutorial at your own pace in the comfort of your home
If you have any questions you can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You're welcome to join our group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/esperoart
- Visit my school site: https://www.esperoart.com/
- Learn on Skillshare: https://www.skillshare.com/en/r/user/esperoart?gr_tch_ref=on&gr_trp=on
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/esperoart
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/esperoart