Learn how to paint a serene landscape with watercolors!
In this tutorial, I will guide you through the process of creating a beautiful painting of daffodils using watercolors. You will learn step-by-step how to create a realistic watercolor painting that captures the essence of nature. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced artist, this tutorial is perfect for anyone looking to improve their watercolor skills and create a striking floral painting. Get ready to unleash your creativity and bring your vision to life with this inspiring tutorial.
What you get:
- A PDF file listing the art supplies used in a tutorial and additional information about the painting.
- Line drawings to get you started. The line drawings come in various sizes, ready for your to print out in your desired size.
- Reference photos and my finished painting for your reference.
- 9 videos (total duration 1 h) which you can download on your computer and follow the tutorial at your own pace in the comfort of your home
If you have any questions you can always contact me at email@example.com.
- You're welcome to join our group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/esperoart
- Visit my school site: https://www.esperoart.com/
- Learn on Skillshare: https://www.skillshare.com/en/r/user/esperoart?gr_tch_ref=on&gr_trp=on
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/esperoart
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/esperoart