Unlock the Magic of Watercolor Painting: Angel in the Garden!
In this class, you'll explore the art of interpreting a reference photo through your own artistic lens. I will guide you through the process of simplifying shapes and colors, allowing you to infuse your own personality into the artwork. The result is a harmonious blend of realism and individuality, evoking a sense of peace and tranquility.
I will walk you through every step of the process, providing valuable resources to aid you in creating your own beautiful rendition of the angel in the garden.
What you get:
- A PDF file listing the art supplies used in a tutorial and additional information about the painting.
- A PDF file with my top 12 colors, information how to mix them and how to achieve shadow colors.
- Line drawings to get you started. The line drawings come in various sizes, ready for your to print out in your desired size.
- Reference photo and my finished painting for your reference.
- Work in progress photos
- 6 additional PDF files with useful information about watercolor paints
- 14 videos (total duration 2 h 30 min) which you can download on your computer and follow the tutorial at your own pace in the comfort of your home
- 1 additional video with an overview of my art supplies
If you have any questions you can always contact me at email@example.com.
- You're welcome to join our group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/esperoart
- Visit my school site: https://www.esperoart.com/
- Learn with me on Skillshare: https://www.skillshare.com/en/r/user/esperoart?gr_tch_ref=on&gr_trp=on
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/esperoart