Anemones - Tutorial
Learn how to paint anemones with watercolors!
In this tutorial, I'll show you how to use a complementary (almost) color scheme to create an eye-catching background. We'll also use salt for the background to add some special effects. We'll paint the flowers in a loose way using a very useful technique of softening the edges. I'll also show you how to add "ghost flowers" in the background. I'll guide you step by step through the whole process. It'll be fun! Give it a go!🌷😊🍀
What you get:
- A PDF file listing the art supplies used in a tutorial and additional information about the painting.
- Reference photo and line drawings to get you started. The line drawings come in various sizes, ready for your to print out in your desired size.
- 6 videos (total duration 1 h 16 min) which you can download on your computer and follow the tutorial at your own pace in the comfort of your home
If you have any questions you can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You're welcome to join our group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/esperoart
- Visit my website: https://www.esperoart.com/
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/esperoart
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/esperoart